Team Leader - UAC Admissions
Job no: 500755
Work type: Full Time
Vacancy type: Internal Vacancy
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
- Great opportunity to shape, lead and manage Undergraduate and Preparatory coursework admissions services
- Be part of a vibrant team who deliver admissions services to contribute to the success of the University
Reporting to the Admissions Manager, you will play an important role in leading and coaching your team to provide expert advice and service on the processes, policies, rules governing the admissions of under-graduate and preparatory (diploma and foundation) coursework students received via direct application to the University or the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
You will have excellent organisational, analytical and relationship management skills which enable you to make a positive contribution to exceptional student experience.
To be considered for this position, applicants must respond to the selection criteria below and attach as a separate document in the application process:
- Excellent management skills and the capability to prioritise, set targets, and manage activities to meet deadlines within a team environment
- Demonstrated experience in providing coaching and feedback to build a productive and cohesive team environment
- Demonstrated capacity to show initiative, in identifying and implementing process improvements in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated experience in providing expert advice in accordance with University and UAC guidelines
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills for the provision of exceptional customer service
- Strong analytical skills and experience with complex student administration systems and UAC systems
- Demonstrated experience in managing UAC processes and systems.
For further information regarding this role please view the position description below.
Salary: from $96,328 – $107,186 per annum (HEW Level 8)
Position Description: Team Leader - UAC Admissions_HEW 8_Mar2017.docx
Appointment Type: Full-time, fixed term (until 31 December 2017)
Specific Role Enquiries: Sally Kwan, Lifecycle Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
General Recruitment Enquiries: Jason Abbott, HR Graduate Intern on email@example.com
Applications Close: Monday, 24 April at 11:55pm (AEST)
Macquarie University is an EO Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); Indigenous Australians, people who identify as GLBTI; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applications need to be submitted through the Macquarie University online recruitment system. Where circumstances such as disability or remote location prohibit your access to our online system please contact the enquiries person listed in this advertisement for assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search resultsPrint application form Apply now