Job no: 501568
Work type: Full Time
Vacancy type: Internal Vacancy
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Macquarie International (MI) supports a broad range of international engagement activities including international fee-paying student recruiting, outbound student and staff mobility, and management of a global network of institutional relationships that support research and teaching objectives. As the international arm of the University, MI's activities across the world protect and enhance the reputation of the University, are student focused and embody the highest professional and ethical standards.
Macquarie International is seeking an International Country Manager to recruit international students from designated international markets. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the design and development of marketing initiatives and collateral for student recruitment and University-wide internationalisation objectives in the designated region.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to identify strategies and plans across the designated region to build the University’s profile and student enrolments.
- Contribute to the identification and evaluation of growth opportunities within mainstream and developing international student markets.
- Identify, build and manage relationships with key external stakeholders including institutional contacts, agencies, government bodies and prospective employers within agreed strategies.
- Source, analyse and assess market and financial data from university and third-party sources to optimise resource allocation decisions.
To be considered for this position, please apply online with a CV and attach a separate 1-2 page cover letter, referencing the selection criteria below:
- Degree and/or equivalent experience in business or marketing discipline.
- Computer skills including MS Office and internet.
- Working in international student recruitment.
- Experience in onshore and offshore education marketing or management.
- Building and managing relationships.
- Knowledge of the Australian and international higher education system.
For further information regarding this role please view the position description below.
Salary Package: From $90,330 – $97,937 per annum (Level 7), plus 17% employer's superannuation and annual leave loading
Appointment Type: Full time, Continuing
Position Description: International Country Manager_MI_7
Specific Role Enquiries: Tanveer Shaheed, Regional Director, South Asia and Middle East at email@example.com
General Recruitment Enquiries: Shubha Moorthy, HR Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Sunday 22 October 2017, 11:55pm AEST
Macquarie University is an EO Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); Indigenous Australians, people who identify as GLBTI; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applications need to be submitted through the Macquarie University online recruitment system. Where circumstances such as disability or remote location prohibit your access to our online system please contact the enquiries person listed in this advertisement for assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search resultsPrint application form Apply now