- Salary Package: From $70,699-$80,381 p.a. (HEW Level 5), plus 17% employer's superannuation and annual leave loading
- Appointment Type: Full-time, continuing
- Macquarie University (North Ryde) location
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Student Administration Assistant to join our dedicated Lifecycle – New Students team to provide administrative support and a high-quality service to our applicants, students and stakeholders. This role is involved in various administrative tasks, processes and relies on excellent time management skills with a proactive approach to deliver outcomes in an accurate and efficient manner.
Drawing on previous experience in a similar role within an education environment, you will have a keen attention to detail and your written and verbal communication skills are exceptional. Your great organisational and time management skills will enable you to prioritise and manage multiple tasks. You will thrive in this role as an excellent communicator with a proactive nature and a flexible and resilient approach.
You will have a strong sense of customer service, problem solving and relationship management skills which enable you to make a positive contribution to exceptional student experience.
The New Students team is involved in various administrative duties to deliver enrolment and the assessment and outcomes for Recognition of Prior Learning to both commencing and continuing students. The team works closely together to deliver these outcomes within tight timeframes. We also work closely with our colleagues in various Faculties and business units to assist with our deliverables.
Macquarie is a university engaged with the real and often complex problems and opportunities that define our lives. Since our foundation 54 years ago, we have aspired to be a different type of university. Over the years, we’ve grown to become the centre of a vibrant local and global community. Connect with us today.
To be considered for this position, please apply online and attach your resume and a separate cover letter that outlines how you meet to the selection criteria below:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in administrative operations.
- Demonstrated skill and experience in providing appropriate advice and guidance to students and staff across the University.
- Demonstrated experience to work within a framework of University rules, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail and strong team working skills.
- Demonstrated high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working with complex data management and student administration systems.
For further information regarding this role, please view the position description below.
Specific Role Enquiries: Alicia Fang on Alicia.email@example.com
General Recruitment Enquiries: Patsy Moss, HR Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Thursday 18 October 2018 at 11.55pm
Position Description: PD_Student Admin Assistant 2018.pdf
Macquarie University is committed to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. We value individual difference and recognise the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our staff are a driving force for collaboration, innovation and impact.
We work to ensure genuine equality of opportunity for people regardless of their gender, age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or family status, and we encourage you to apply for a position at Macquarie University.