Job no: 504693
Work type: Full Time
Vacancy type: Internal Vacancy, External Vacancy
- Salary Package: From $91,685 – 99,406 p.a. (Level 7), plus 17% employer's superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Appointment Type: Full-time, Continuing
You will be highly organised and experienced in developing and implementing improved processes and systems. Your experience gained in a similar role within a higher education sector and student award programs will be essential in managing the scholarships workflow. You will build and manage positive relationships with diverse stakeholders and enjoy working in a dynamic team. Your high level of attention to detail and proactive nature, will see you thrive in a role where you will work in collaboration with others to achieve goals.
As the Scholarships Coordinator, you will:
- Manage the workflow and processes for MI Scholarships for prospective inbound international students and outbound mobility students.
- Manage the disbursement of funds to successful inbound international students as well as successful outbound students.
- Prepare and analyse reports on the degree progression and performance of international scholarship students to identify trends, make recommendations and inform management decision making relating to MI Scholarships.
- Collaborate with Regional Directors and MI Communications to identify and capitalise on opportunities to promote MI Scholarships in specific countries and regions.
- Review, recommend and manage implementation of changes to scholarship terms and conditions to achieve MI objectives.
- Collaborate with Finance and Student Administration systems to identify and implement efficiencies in systems and associated processes to improve the scholarship student experience.
Macquarie is a university engaged with the real and often complex problems and opportunities that define our lives. Since our foundation 54 years ago, we have aspired to be a different type of university. Over the years, we’ve grown to become the centre of a vibrant local and global community. Connect with us today.
Macquarie International (MI) supports a broad range of international engagement activities including international fee-paying student recruiting, outbound student and staff mobility, and management of a global network of institutional relationships that support research and teaching objectives. As the international arm of the University, MI's activities across the world protect and enhance the reputation of the University, are student focused and embody the highest professional and ethical standards.
To be considered for this position, please apply online and attach your resume and a separate cover letter that outlines how you meet to the selection criteria below:
- Degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing or related discipline.
- Developing and implementing improved processes, procedures or systems
- Demonstrated experience working in or with finance to manage the disbursement and allocation of budget and reconciliation in a complex environment.
- Working with both financial systems and manual processes and developing efficiencies to enhance productivity and accuracy.
- The ability to provide advice and contribute to the development and review of terms, programs or guidelines to align with organisational objectives.
- Preparing and analysing reports to provide recommendations to management.
For further information regarding this role please view the position description below.
Position Description: Scholarships Co-ordinator.pdf
Specific Role Enquiries: Sylvania Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Enquiries: Samantha Poulos at email@example.com
Applications Close: Sunday, 21 October at 11:55pm AEDT
Location: Macquarie University, North Ryde NSW 2109
Macquarie University is committed to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. We value individual difference and recognise the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our staff are a driving force for collaboration, innovation and impact.
We work to ensure genuine equality of opportunity for people regardless of their gender, age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or family status, and we encourage you to apply for a position at Macquarie University.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search resultsPrint application form Apply now