Receptionist & Administration Assistant
Job no: 504740
Work type: Full Time
Vacancy type: Internal Vacancy, External Vacancy
- Salary Package: From $65,164 - $70,232 p.a. (HEW Level 4), plus 9.5% employer's superannuation and annual leave loading
- Appointment Type: Full time, fixed term position for 12 months.
An exciting opportunity exists to provide reception and administrative support to the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at Macquarie University.
Reporting to the Faculty Operations Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks and will be the first point of contact for enquiries. As the frontline and public face of the Faculty, you will have the ability to interact collaboratively with staff and students at all levels and from all backgrounds.
You will have experience in a similar role and will be a great multi-tasker, have a high level of attention to detail and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Join a Faculty that is part of nation’s first fully integrated academic health sciences centre. You'll join leading researchers, passionate educators and internationally respected clinicians, united in a mission towards delivering the best patient care. We are a place of bold discoveries and distinctive educational programs that embolden the future leaders of healthcare. Click here to find out more about the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Macquarie is a university engaged with the real and often complex problems and opportunities that define our lives. Since our foundation 54 years ago, we have aspired to be a different type of university. Over the years, we’ve grown to become the centre of a vibrant local and global community. Connect with us today.
To be considered for this position, please apply online with a CV and attach a separate cover letter (1-2 page), referencing your fit to the selection criteria below:
- Experience in front desk reception and/or office administration, providing a broad range of administrative support functions;
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated service focus when dealing with and resolving customer enquiries;
- Experience with process improvement or developing and implementing administrative processes
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word and content management systems for website maintenance;
- Demonstrated attention to detail in administrative and process oriented tasks;
- Demonstrated capacity to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines in a demanding environment;
- Experience providing a high level of customer service and an ability to build and manage relationships with a diverse range of external and internal stakeholders.
For further information regarding this role please click here view the position description
Enquiries: Daniella Oreskovic on firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Macquarie University, North Ryde NSW 2109
Applications Close: Sunday, 21 October 2018 at 11:55pm AEDT
Macquarie University is committed to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. We value individual difference and recognise the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our staff are a driving force for collaboration, innovation and impact.
We work to ensure genuine equality of opportunity for people regardless of their gender, age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or family status, and we encourage you to apply for a position at Macquarie University.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search resultsPrint application form Apply now