Assistant Digital Producer (CRM)
Job no: 506158
Work type: Full Time
Vacancy type: Internal Vacancy, External Vacancy
- Exciting opportunity for a junior/mid-weight marketing automation specialist
- Full-time, fixed term opportunity until August 2020 to start immediately
- Salary from $83,478 (HEW 6) plus superannuation
Working closely with the CRM Manager and Digital Producer (CRM), your role will support the development of bringing the University’s CRM strategy to life. Through innovative communications campaigns, your work will reach and engage target audiences with impact, and contribute to lead acquisition, retention and development, while improving the brand reputation of Macquarie University.
With sound expertise in digital marketing, you will advocate for industry best practice and a commitment to data-driven optimisation to drive results. You will work collaboratively to implement campaigns across digital channels for the delivery of consistent, brand aligned messaging to target audiences.
Actively involved in hands-on development, you will have sound expertise in digital marketing and producing digital marketing campaigns (including email and SMS). Your collaborative working style both with your colleagues and clients, including working in cross-functional teams, will enable your ability to service your client’s communication needs.
You will be an advocate industry best practice and committed to data-driven optimisation to driving result. Your focus on continuous improvement, attention to detail and strong content writing skills will set you up for success in this role.
To be considered for the position, you must submit a cover letter (no more than 3 pages) which addresses the criteria below and upload this and your CV as part of the application process:
- Degree and/or equivalent experience in digital marketing or related discipline
- Producing digital marketing campaigns incorporating Email and SMS and social activity.
- Understanding of best practice in digital marketing and customer relationship management.
- Must have skills and experience in marketing automation platforms like Marketo/Salesforce, basic HTML, CSS and SQL
- Experience using data analytics to inform iterative optimisation of digital communications.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities, and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
Specific Role Enquiries: Vibha Rao, CRM Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Recruitment Enquiries: Sarah Rowsell, HR Consultant at email@example.com
Applications Close: Thursday 5 September 2019 at 11.55pm (AEST)
Position Description: Assistant Digital Producer (CRM) PD 2019.pdf
Macquarie University is an EO Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); Indigenous Australians, people who identify as GLBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applications need to be submitted through the Macquarie University online recruitment system. Where circumstances such as disability or remote location prohibit your access to our online system please contact the enquiries person listed in this advertisement for assistance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search resultsPrint application form Apply now