International Country Manager
Job no: 506714
Work type: Full Time
Vacancy type: Internal Vacancy, External Vacancy
- Salary Package: from $93,986 – $101,901 (HEW Level 7), plus 17% employer's superannuation and annual leave loading
- Appointment type: Full-time, continuing role
- Location: Macquarie University, North Ryde Campus
We are seeking an International Country Manager to recruit international students from designated international markets. The role will contribute to the design and development of marketing initiatives and collateral for student recruitment and University-wide internationalisation objectives in India and Sri Lanka. A key aspect of the role will be identifying and evaluating growth opportunities within international student markets.
You will have experience working in international student recruitment, desirably with exposure to marketing activities in this space. You are experienced in building and managing relationships with various internal and external stakeholders. You have experience identifying and evaluating growth opportunities in international student markets.
Macquarie International (MI) spans a diverse range of activities across Macquarie University and is responsible for all aspects of the University’s international operations including recruitment, global programs and partnerships, internationalization, and global collaborations.
Macquarie is a university engaged with the real and often complex problems and opportunities that define our lives. Since our foundation 55 years ago, we have aspired to be a different type of university. Over the years, we’ve grown to become the centre of a vibrant local and global community. Connect with us today.
To be considered for this position, please apply online by submitting your CV and a separate cover letter (no more than 2 pages) that addresses the following selection criteria:
- Extensive experience in international student recruitment in India and Sri Lanka.
- Experience in onshore and offshore education marketing or management.
- Building and managing relationships with stakeholders including constitutional contacts, agencies, government bodies and prospective employers.
- Strong analytical skills to analyse and assess market and financial data, with demonstrated success in identifying and evaluating growth opportunities in the international student markets.
- Knowledge of the Australian and international higher education system.
For further information regarding this role please view the position description below.
Position Description: International Country Manager_MI_PD
Specific Role Enquiries: Tanveer Shaheed, Regional Director (South Asia and Middle East) via email@example.com
General Enquiries: Jason Abbott, HR Assistant via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Monday, 28 October 2019 at 11:55pm (AEST)
Macquarie University is committed to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. We value individual difference and recognise the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our staff are a driving force for collaboration, innovation and impact.
We work to ensure genuine equality of opportunity for people regardless of their gender, age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or family status, and we encourage you to apply for a position at Macquarie University.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search resultsPrint application form Apply now