- Salary Package: From $120,248 to $127,001 (HEW Level 9), plus 17% superannuation and annual leave loading
- Appointment Types: Full-time, 2 year fixed-term contract
- Location: Macquarie University, North Ryde
The Business Intelligence and Reporting team within Information Technology leads the implementation of the University-wide information strategy including data governance and data policy development, and also provides enterprise business intelligence and reporting capability and analytics.
This critical role will be responsible for developing and delivering the Business Intelligence Data Warehousing business transformation project from concept to final stages including the transition into ‘business as usual’ and benefits realisation activities.
You will have an outstanding portfolio of successful ICT-enabled projects for large and complex organisation, and experience in managing individual project budgets of at least $3 million capex. You will also have strong experience in contemporary Project Management methodologies such as PRINCE2, Agile or PMBOK.
You are a quick problem solver, strategic, and enthusiastic about joining a dynamic team to deliver a business transformation project for the University.
Macquarie University’s central IT Department delivers a range of core services covering wired and wireless networks, infrastructure, applications, telecommunications, design and procurement of systems, project management and business analysis services, strategic IT security, and a growing number of support and advice services (such as information and data management).
Macquarie is a university engaged with the real and often complex problems and opportunities that define our lives. Since our foundation 55 years ago, we have aspired to be a different type of university. Over the years, we’ve grown to become the centre of a vibrant local and global community. Connect with us today.
To be considered for this position, please apply online by submitting your CV and a separate cover letter that addresses the following selection criteria:
- Tertiary qualification or diploma in Information Technology, Information Systems, Business Management or a combination of relevant experience and training.
- Extensive experience in managing multiple ICT-enabled projects simultaneously.
- Experience in delivering broad suite of projects, including business transformation projects, within large and complex organisations.
- Strong experience in contemporary Project Management methodologies such as PRINCE2, Agile or PMBOK.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Project Online, Project Server, MS SharePoint, MS Project Professional or MS Visio, and MS Office suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Strong facilitation and time management skills.
*This position requires a Criminal History Check.
For further information regarding this role please view the position description below:
Position Description: Project Manager_PD
Role Specific Enquiries: Sean Preusse, Director, Business Intelligence & Reporting via email@example.com
General Enquiries: Lizzy Nguyen, HR Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 11:55pm (AEDT)
At Macquarie University, we are committed to providing a working environment where each individual is valued, respected and supported to progress. Our priority is to ensure culture, policies and processes are truly inclusive and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander identity, gender, culture, disability, LGBTIQA+ identities, family and caring responsibilities, age, or religion. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria and shares Macquarie University’s values of scholarship, empowerment and integrity to apply.
Learn more about our progress towards Equity, Diversity and Inclusion.