- Salary Package: From $93,986 – $101,901 p.a. (Level 7), plus 17% employer's superannuation and annual leave loading
- Appointment Type: Full time, fixed-term 2 years
- Location: Macquarie University, North Ryde
In this exciting and dynamic role, the Incubator Program Lead will develop and deliver programs designed to help entrepreneurs and start-ups, students and researchers. You will not only develop workshops and events, but also play an integral part of the Incubator’s ongoing development and growth.
You will be active in the innovation and entrepreneurial space, with a passion for learning and training. Your experience developing and delivering education programs that are highly engaging and cutting edge, will set you up for success in this continuously expanding and changing environment.
We are looking for someone with an ability to take the initiative, understand the needs of our clients and turn these into world class program offerings.
Macquarie is a university engaged with the real and often complex problems and opportunities that define our lives. Since our foundation 54 years ago, we have aspired to be a different type of university. Over the years, we’ve grown to become the centre of a vibrant local and global community. Connect with us today.
Macquarie University’s on-campus Incubator develops and runs incubation and entrepreneurship programs for entrepreneurs, students, researchers and staff from across the university and the wider innovation ecosystem. The Incubator is building a globally recognised, impactful entrepreneur program to support startups and research teams to commercialise and attain impact for society.
To be considered for this position, please apply online and attach your resume and a separate cover letter that outlines how you meet to the selection criteria below:
- Degree in business, management or related discipline and/or extensive relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience developing, designing and delivering education programs, preferably in innovation and/or entrepreneurship settings
- Experience presenting in front of audiences or a willingness to develop this expertise
- Understanding the needs of researchers, students and entrepreneurs
- Experience coordinating resources, budgets, programs and activities in a fast-paced environment
- Showing initiative with an ability to work autonomously to take personal responsibility for outcomes within scope
The ordinary hours of work for this role will vary, including requiring out of hours work.
For further information regarding this role please view the position description below:
Position Description: Incubator Program Lead PD
Role Specific Enquiries: Melissa Ryan, Director, Incubation and Entrepreneurship at email@example.com
General Recruitment Enquiries: Sarah Rowsell, HR Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Sunday, 1 March 2020 at 11:55pm (AEDT)
At Macquarie University, we are committed to providing a working environment where each individual is valued, respected and supported to progress. Our priority is to ensure culture, policies and processes are truly inclusive and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander identity, gender, culture, disability, LGBTIQA+ identities, family and caring responsibilities, age, or religion. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria and shares Macquarie University’s values of scholarship, empowerment and integrity to apply.
Learn more about our progress towards Equity, Diversity and Inclusion.